Here are my predictions for the Twenty20 World Cup starting in SA in a couple of days:
- India will NOT win this WC
- Finalists: England, Australia
- Batsmen who will succeed : Adam Gilchrist, Mike Hussey, Luke Wright, Kevin Pieterson, Graeme Smith, Ross Taylor, Brendon McCullum, Kaushal Lokuarachchi (yes, as a batsman), Shoaib Malik, Dwayne Bravo, Dinesh Ramdin, Tanim Iqbal (Bangladesh),Aftab Ahmed (Bangladesh) Dhoni, Uthappa
- Bowlers who will succeed: Stuart Clarke, Andrew Symonds (yes, as a bowler), Mark Gillespie (NZ), Mohammad Asif, Farvez Maharoof, Dwayne Bravo
- Best WicketKeeper : face-off between Gilchrist and Kamran Akmal
Who will be the champs ?
Clear hai ?
Where’s your list ?
P.S: reasons for my choice of players ? will write about it later…but for now suffice to say that I have picked the most inventive and adapting players available.