Friends..It is time to celebrate the passion of reading !
As someone who loves reading and loves the feel of a new book in my hands, I would like to know what you are reading, what you find interesting and what you would recommend to your friends.
Drop in your comments, your favorite books, books that you would love to read, books that are waiting on your bookshelf…anything.
Here is my list:
Books read this year:
- Faster — by James Gleick
- Black Friday — by S Hussain Zaidi
- No Onions Nor Garlic — by Srividya Natarajan
- Getting Past NO — by William Ury
- The Richest Man in Babylon — by George S Clason
- One Night at the Call Center — by Chetan Bhagat
- The Reluctant Fundamentalist — by Mohsin Hamid
- Hard Times — by Charles Dickens
- 13 December: The Strange Case of the Attack on the Indian Parliament — a collection of essays.
- Tuesdays with Morrie — by Mitch Albom
- The Great Gatsby — by F.Scott Fitzgerald
- Dateline Islamabad — by Amit Baruah
- Going To The Movies — by Syd Field
- The Purple Cow — Seth Godin
- The Search — John Battelle
- The Intelligent Investor — by Benjamin Graham
- Event, Metaphor, Memory — by Shahid Amin
Waiting in the bookshelf (my neglected list):
- Why I am not a Christian — by Bertrand Russell
- The God of Small Things — by Arundhati Roy
- Eats, Shoots and Leaves — by Lynne Truss
So, there. That is my list. Waiting for your list(s).